September Birchbox ...

... never got here.

I called customer service and they said that the tracking # I received was wrong and they can't find any record of my birchbox this month shipping at all.

The girl said she would be glad to replace it EXCEPT they were OVERSOLD on boxes this month and none are left to replace it with.

She offered me my $10 back or 100 points towards your account.

If you haven't received your box yet like me, call them bc chances are it's not coming.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda relieved bc I saw a bunch of posts about it and it didn't look that interesting.

Anyone else not get their box yet?


1 comments:

Jayme and Mendi said...
September 22, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Hey! Bummer that you didn't get your box!! But I'll be honest we both got ours and were a little let down. We were expecting something more I guess being that it was their Anniversary box. We are going to post a video about it this weekend.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.