REVIEW: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ 


So the beauty world raves about BB creams. And I must say I got on this trend really late. My mom actually laughed at me bc she's been using BB creams for a really long time. I like this line from Missha bc it has a lot of shade varieties. This is actually one of the darkest BB creams I've ever seen. I'm using shade No. 31 Golden Beige.




For those who are wondering, what are BB Creams?

"Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin."



Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)



What's written on the tube: 
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB Cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties. 

Ingredients:
Water(Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Arbutin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Adenosine, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Algae Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Ceramide 3, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance(Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol
MAY CONTAIN[+/-; Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
 




Color: I have been seeing a lot of youtubers with my complexion using the shade No. 27 so I was really worried that this wouldn't match my skin tone. I actually really like the match and with some BB creams, there is a gray overcast, this one oxidizes really nicely to avoid that.


Scent: I didn't really notice a scent when I was applying it, but if you smell carefully, it has a slight floral scent. It doesn't bother me bc the BB cream absorbs really fast.


Finish: This was a big factor in making me like this brand. The finish is very natural without looking cakey.


Coverage: I've never really tried out BB creams bc I like the look of an airbrushed, cover all blemishes type of finish. I was really impressed with the amount of coverage it gave me without any concealer or powder. It covered all my blemishes and evened out the redness in my skin. It also absorbs quickly into your skin.


Packaging: The packaging comes with a pump so it makes it more sanitary and it's also easy to dispense. The BB cream is a little on the thicker side, so a little pump goes a long way.


Overall: I think this was a good choice for a beginner. There are enough shade selctions to fit most and this BB cream oxidizes to fit almost all skin tones.  AND the best part is that this is an easy, non-messy, no fuss way to get ready in a hurry. It took me less than 10 mins and my whole entire face was covered. I didn't need any tools either, just my fingers.


The foundation is easy to blend and gives enough coverage without having the 'I'm wearing lots of make-up feel." 




Pros:
  • Lightweight
  • Evens out skintone
  • Price is affordable
  • Contains SPF
  • Absorbs quickly into skin
  • Easy application
Cons:
  • Can look cakey if applied too heavily
  • Some get the grayish cast
  • Some people complain about the lack of oil control
  • Whitish cast when photographed
  • Some people break out from it

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.