OOTD: Working nights =/

So 2 days a week, I work the graveyard shift at my job and literally I'm the only one around. It doesn't suck as bad bc I get a lot of blogging done and I get to do things that I've been putting off the entire week.


It always makes me feel better to dress up cute for work. I guess it makes it less depressing that I'm the only one around. Sorry these are crappy phone pics, but I left my camera at home =)






Dress: Hollister
Belt: Forever 21
Sweater: DKNY
Shoes: Steve Madden



3 comments:

Kalmo said...
September 30, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Aw sorry to hear about the grave yard shift but at least you look cute and fabulous. I love the bright and floral dress.

adthenshesmiled said...
September 30, 2011 at 3:23 PM

@kalmo aww thanks! And i really love your blog!!

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
October 1, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Oh man, you're hardcore! I don't think I can ever pull graveyard. My bf works graveyard a lot and he loves it lol.

By the way, this outfit is way to cute. I love the dress.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.