No Longer a Sigma Virgin

I can not believe I call myself a make up junkie and I've never owned any Sigma brushes before. I picked up the cult favorite F80 this weekend and I must say it lives up to the hype. I only picked up one brush, but I think I'll go back for more when the wallet allows it =)



It came with this pamphlet that tells you about the brush. 





As you can see, the brush is super dense. I've heard a lot of people say that it's hard to clean, but I've washed it twice since I've had it and it's not that bad. I just think you need to have the right type of soap. My favorite is Dr. Bronner's for cleaning brushes.


2 comments:

Pammy said...
September 20, 2011 at 5:13 AM

I also use Dr. Bronner's for washing my brushes. Love the Peppermint variant. :)

adthenshesmiled said...
September 20, 2011 at 5:58 PM

@Pammy That's the smell I use too! I'm almost out so I bought a bottle of the baby kind that has barely any smell.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.