New handbag: Steve Madden

I don't buy a lot of clothes, but my one guilty pleasure is handbags. I have quite a few handbags and I never use them for more than a week at a time which is silly bc I always forget to transfer something from one bag to another.


I usually prefer handbags to shoulder bags, just because I like to wear them in crock of my arm.


I recently picked up this cute little bag at Tj Maxx and I had to share! It's a cross between a shoulder and handbag. 


The front. I like the zipper and hooks.

The back and you can see the handles are shorter than most shoulder bags
The inside of the bag has 2 pockets

2 comments:

Marie said...
September 21, 2011 at 1:38 PM

It's a lovely bag! I like the shape and color.:D

***** Marie *****
Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.