MORE September Hauling!

I always stop by Rugged Warehouse whenever I head to TJ Maxx because they are right next to each other. Let's be honest, the place is a dump and messy, but if you have the patience then you can find some really good deals. 


They also carry a couple of name brands (like Juicy, Anthropologie, Express, and Urban Outfiters) but mostly it's out of season stuff. I normally go here for shoes. They always have a lot of F21 shoes in stock.


I bought a couple of pairs of shoes. These were cheaper than thrifting and they're brand new. 


First up, I got 2 pairs of flats. You can tell that they are "Tory Burch inspired".  Honestly, I only bought then because THEY WERE A DOLLAR!!





I didn't buy these today, but these are what my Tory Burch flats look like, compared to the ones above.




I bought a pair of heels by Bamboo.  They have a leopard print on the heel and the platform. These are so comfortable! They're high but they have padding and a platform so it makes it easier to walk in. These shoes only set me back $7.99, so what a steal!




I also bought a white shirt and a black sweater dress. These were only $3 each.






I also went to CVS and picked up a couple of things. I used coupons for most of it so it wasn't that expensive. I have to say this trip was a fail because ALL of my lipsticks had defects.




I have renewed my love for my Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I forgot how much I loved it and recently I started using it again. I'm using shade 330 Natural Tan, but I picked up a bottle of 310 Warm Golden so I can mix the 2 for my in between color.


I also picked up a couple of lip products. All the lipsticks were sealed but when I opened them, they all had nicks in them.




Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush. It's an orange based coral. These are super moisturizing and very pigmented. They've changed the packaging since I've last purchased them and I must say, they're a lot CHEAPER! Like lighter and very flimsy. Bring back the old packaging!!




Revlon Colorstay Lipstick  in Pink Sugar. It's a shimmery baby pink. This was a fail bc an entire chunk of the lipstick was missing. I don't think the shade works for my chapped lips either, it looks really bad.




Revlon Colorstay Lipgloss in Peach Petal. This is a frosty pink. I love wearing these glosses over lipsticks. 


Maybelline Color Sensational in Born with it. This is a beautiful color. It's a nudy pink and it looks flattering on most skin types.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.