Mini Haul: Charlotte Russe, Hollister

SO I hate buying from CR. I usually wear a medium, but everything in Cr runs small on me or just doesn't fit very flatteringly. But I was surfing online and I saw a couple of things I wanted. I took a chance and went to my local store but they were sold out of everything I wanted.


You guys are going to laugh bc I bought 2 things in the same color family. The first thing is this coral colored bodycon skirt. I got it a bit bigger bc I'm almost 100% sure its going to shrink.




The last thing I bought was this coral colored infinity scarf. It just looks around your neck twice.




Hollister was having their end of the season sale. I believe it's still going on right now. Everything is 50% off in stores and 40% off online. I also got free shipping bc of the code (sign up for their texts and they will give u a one time use free shipping code).




I bought 2 dresses. Each were under $10.





I've also wanted a pair of plaid shorts since forever and these were only $12.




That's it for now. What's everyone been buying lately?

2 comments:

Amber said...
September 13, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Cute stuff! I have a red skirt from CR like your coral one and I love it! so cute!

Marie said...
September 15, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Nice buys and I am loving the scarf!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.