Just a few August Favs!

This month's favs aren't really new things, but things I've just been reaching for a lot. I have a little bit of everything, so I hope you enjoy!

The first thing up is fragrance. I'm absolutely in love with my Hello Kitty Graffiti roller ball fragrance. I wish I lived near a Sephora bc I would definitely pick up the full size. The smell is a mix between fruity and floral. And the package is super pretty too!




For my face, I've been using my Smashbox products religiously. I've always loved their products and ever since this new foundation came out, I can't stop using it. I'm also in love with their new hydrating primer too.


For my eyes, I've been using my Naked Palette (which I'm not going to picture bc everyone has seen it) and my Inglot Palette!! I love their shadows and a little goes such a long way!


I also can't get enough of my NYC Sunny bronzer. This is super affordable and only $3. The color is super pigmented and the formula is matte.


What are some of the thing you guys love this month?!

2 comments:

Jayme and Mendi said...
September 8, 2011 at 9:07 AM

We've been wanting to try Inglot and that palette looks so nice! Have not tried the Hello Kitty but have been loving my MAC Turquatic this month. I've had it for awhile and still love it!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Crazy4makeup said...
September 9, 2011 at 3:20 AM

*_* I love the packaging of Hello Kitty fragrance!!!
And the colours of Inglot palette are so so beautiful :))

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.