Haul: Urban Decay

I can't help myself. Pay days are like a free for all and money just burns a hole in my pocket. 


I also picked up a couple of things from Urban Decay because I had that $20 coupon to use. All my products came in layer and layers of tissue paper.





I finally bought the 15th anniversary palette. I love it. The shadows are super pretty and so pigmented. I've always been a neutral girl, so I love the left and the right side of the palette, the middle is pretty but I can't see myself using it often.





Here are the swatches. I did them down the column from top to bottom. I didn't swatch these too heavily, just rubbed them once or twice.
Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, Chase
Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence, Deep End
Deeper, M.I.A, Ace, Blackout, Half Truth
I picked up 2 loose pigments, 1 matte eyeshdow and 2 pocket rocket lip glosses. I think I'm going to give the majority of this stuff to my little cousin. She's in 8th grade and these colors are fun.


The pocket rocket lip glosses are supposed to be the same, but one of them was discolored.



These are the $1 pigments. They're poorly designed, but great cart fillers.






The only reason I needed $50 was because they were giving out 3 deluxe samples with purchase. I got the 24/7 Glide on pencil, All nighter make up setting spray, and Lip junkie lip gloss. I LOVE travel size items because they fit perfectly into my make up bag for my purse.





2 comments:

adthenshesmiled said...
September 27, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Thanks Lauren! Love your blog!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.