Haul: Urban Decay

A little while ago, Urban Decay had a huge online sale where most things were under $10. Well long story short, it basically took my order a month to arrive and it wasn't even complete. I'm not really mad about it because they sent out a really nice email with a $20 gc and free shipping. So bc I was missing three one dollar pigments, they gave me $20 for free. I think i'll put that towards buying the 50th anniversary palette.




The first thing I bought was the UD Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer for $6





The packaging is a little weird. The pump doesn't really have much control on how much product is dispensed. I think that is why they redesigned the packaging.


The color is darker than I thought it would be, but that's what a lot of bloggers said. I don't mind. I'll use a lighter setting powder.



This is the only pigment that shipped. It's called Rockstar.






The packaging sucks. It's cute but impractical. As soon as you pill the wand out of the jar, the pigment gets everywhere and you can't control where it goes. The color also looks black, but it's actually a really deep purple.




This is the last thing I bought, it's their make up remover. This was $3.




I've used it a couple of times. It gets my shadows off, but not my waterproof stuff. It's basically a gel and has a slight cooling sensation when you remove your eye make up.


Anyone else shop the sale?

2 comments:

NotSoTrophyMarineWife said...
September 8, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I shopped the sale and my first order was missing so much stuff. They replaced it with non-clearance products but it was a pain in the behind getting them to ship my replacements. I ended up getting the 20$ giftcard as well and purchased some creamshadows, a lipgloss and the tinted moisturizer (in the same color as you did). If your order is exactly 20$ you can end up with free overnight shipping :)

adthenshesmiled said...
September 8, 2011 at 5:04 PM

@NotSoTrophyMarineWife That was so nice of them to replace everything! I hink I'm going to use my $20 off on the 15th anniversary palette.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.