First Jewelmint purchase!

Hey guys! So I finally caved in and joined the Jewelmint bandwagon. I hesitated for a long time, even thought I was seeing a lot of bloggers show their pieces, just because I'm not a big jewelry buff. I don't really collect jewelry and the stuff I do have are basically timeless pieces, such as my MK watch or like my Tiffany's necklace.


I saw a lot of pieces from Holly Ann Ae-Ree's youtube channel and I figured I would give it a shot and plus they sent me a coupon for 50% off so I thought it was a good deal.


I'm still not really sold on the whole jewelry subscription thing. For those of you that don't know, Jewelmint was started by actress Kate Bosworth and celeb stylist Cher Coulter. They created this site, which has you take a style quiz so they can calculate your personal style. The site will then present a personalized showroom of jewelry pieces for you to choose from. By paying the $30 a month subscription fee, you get one piece of exclusive jewelry per month.


You have the option of skipping months or buying more than one piece a month. It all depends on your preference.







Pearl Fleur Earrings




I have to say that I'm not in love with these earrings. I have kinda sensitive ears and wearing these for a long time makes them sore. I've only had these earrings for a month and they have already started to tarnish. I don't really recommend these.


Here to Eternity Set





I love this necklace set. I love pieces that have multiple strands. The only downside to this set is that they don't sit very well on your neck. I have worn these twice already and each time, they get tangled really oddly. It usually just looks like I'm wearing a bunch of strands and nothing really defined. Other than that, I'll prob give Jewelmint another go if I find something I'm in love with.



2 comments:

Riya~ said...
September 22, 2011 at 10:03 PM

That is super cute! Beautiful!

itsJeyJey said...
September 23, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Wow, awesome necklace set!
http://itsjeyjey.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.