Beauty Sample Boxes?


So recently, I've been obsessed with Birchbox and I wanted to try another site that does similar things. I found a couple of other site and I wanted to ask you ladies if you've tried any of them? I did some research and I think I might end up trying the Go Go Girlfriend Box. 


Beauty Sample Box Sites:




  • Go Go Girlfriend $12.99 per month or $6.99 per month and you get a box every 2 months

  • Beauty Fix $49.99 per month; you choose the 8 products you want.
  • Julep Maven $29.99 per month; 3 Nail Polishes and deluxe sample

  • Luxe Box by Loose Buttons $12 per month; Only available in Canada but similar to Birchbox

  • Glossy Box 10 pounds per month; Only available in the UK

7 comments:

Marie said...
September 15, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Go Go Girlfriend sounds like a good one. Thanks for the links!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Modafobik said...
September 16, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Usefull and good post, like this! :)

Modafobik.

Jayme and Mendi said...
September 16, 2011 at 2:52 PM

We haven't heard of all of these before so we will check them out. We are still patiently waiting for our September Birchboxes!! :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

adthenshesmiled said...
September 16, 2011 at 3:52 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
adthenshesmiled said...
September 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM

@Marie No prob! I think I'm gonna try it out so I'll post how it is next month

@Modafobik Thanks! I didn't even realize there were that many til I did some research

@Jayme & Mendi me too! I got a tracking email a week ago but still no box and the # doesnt work =(

NotSoTrophyMarineWife said...
September 16, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I didnt like my birchbox this month :/

I really wanna try ecoemmi, but its never open.

The Zhush said...
September 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM

cool links, new to me!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.