REVIEW: Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

I got these samples in my Birchbox a while ago and I finally got around to using them. I got one packet in Golden and one in Pearl. The sample packets had enough for one application.




What it is: Jouer’s oil-free Luminizing Moisture Tint feels positively weightless on but gives you plenty of even coverage. Skin looks soft and dewy and, thanks to SPF 20, you’ll be extra protected from the sun.

How it works: The formula has light-diffusing minerals, which give skin a soft glow and also smooth over any fine lines. Antioxidants like ginseng and gingko biloba leaf extract help improve skin, and SPF 20 wards off UVA and UVB rays.

Ingreadents: Titanium Dioxide 0.05%, Zinc Oxide 0.05%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Roodt Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.


Color: There are 5 shades total (Pearl, Golden, Glow, Bronzed, Deep Bronze). The samples I got were Pearl and Golden. Golden is good for my NC35 skintone. I don't think the limited selection matters because the coverage is so sheer. 




Scent: There isn't a scent to this product.


Coverage: The coverage is definitely light to medium. The thickness of the product is really deceiving because it comes out super thick like a foundation, but when applied it just evens out the skin tone and not really covers much. If you have heaver scars or blemishes, it would take more than one coat to cover everything.




Finish: The finish is pretty dewey. I would compare this finish to Revlon's Photo Ready. It has a lot of shimmer in it. And it was also really shiny in certain places, especially underneath my eyes and around my t-zones. Once I applied my powder, it made everything even, but I would prefer not to have to apply powder.




Overall: I would not purchase the full size of this product. The coverage was just too sheer and it didn't last a long time either. By the end of the day (just an 8 hr work shift), the product had faded (very unflattering too). When the product faded, it actually enhanced my flaws. I'm still searching for my HG TM.


Pros
  • Easy to apply
  • Coverage is buildable
  • SPF20
  • Texture
Cons
  • Sheer coverage
  • Not very long lasting
  • Price

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.