RANT!!

So last night, I stayed up extra late and dyed my hair. M hair lightens really easily in the sun and right now it's a faded brown. I like to touch it up once in a while and dye it back to black. Well ... that was a big FAT FAILS!!!


I like to use L'Oreal Feria and normally I use the color black leather, but the color description on this box was so good, i wanted to try it out.


Ladies STAY AWAY FROM THIS COLOR!! My hair is a mess right now and it's freakin RED! I don't understand how the color description says Violet Soft Black and my hair color is some sort of auburn, redish brown. How is red even in the same color category as BLACK?!


I'll take some pictures later but I just wanted to rant about it. 


Has anyone had this experience with this color? Or maybe the person who put together my hair dye box was drunk!


1 comments:

Amber said...
August 16, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Aw that's really too bad because the color looks amazing on the box!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.