OOTD: Sweet Summer Time

It's been a stressful month, with me moving, the bf moving, and basically everyone and their mom moving. I haven't had a lot of time to play with make up and put on pretty clothes.


I went to lunch with one of my friends and this is the outfit I wore.



Top: Rue21
Shorts: Hollister



Foundation: Guerlain Terracotta Skin Helathy Glow Foundation
Primer: Smashbox Photo Light
Moisturizer: DDF Ultra Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew
Concealer: Too Faced Amazing Concealer
Blush: NARS Deep Throat
Bronzer: Laura Geller Honey Dipped
UD All Nighter Setting Spray
Eyeliner: Carho High Pigment
Mascara: UD Supercurl Curling Mascara
Lips: Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss in Goldfish

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.