OOTD: NIght Out on The Town

I've noticed recently that I have waaaay more going out clothes than I actually do go out. when I first turned 21, I used to go out tues-sat. Now I go out like once a week, oh the perks of having a full time job. 

I was finally going out with a couple of friends for drinks @ a bar called Big Al's. This is what I wore.

Dress: TJ Maxx
Bracelets: Forever21
Shoes: BCBG
This is a better look at the dress.
I'm not sure if you can see my face really well but this is what I had on.
Primer: Smashbox hydrating primer
Foundation: MAC Studio fix in NC40
Blush: Inglot AMC #58
Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Crystal Pink
Brnzer: Laura Geller in Honey Dipped
Mascara: UD Supercurl
Eyeshadow: Inglot Palette
Lips: LipFusion in Angellic

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.