Mini Haul: Ulta

I was bored so I went to my Ulta and exchanged my broken Cargo powder. This isn't a haul really, just a couple of random purchases that I made. 



Benefit - They're Real Mascara
I saw a blogger raving about this mascara and I had to try it. She put it on her July favorites (which took me forever to get to).




The brush is really unique. It looks a little like an ancient weapon.

Benefit Foundation Brush
I'm always looking for a new foundation brush. I've never heard much about Benefit's brushes so I'm interested to see how this works.



I exchanged my Cargo powder, I showed this in another post already so I'm not gonna bore you with more of the same pictures.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.