Mini Haul: Sephora

I went to Sephora a while ago while I was home and I just noticed that I didn't post this mini haul. Whoops. Since that time period, I've used a couple of these products so I'll write what I think underneath them.



Korres Anti-aging Primer
I've seen a lot of people rave about this primer. I've never tried it before so I picked some up to try.


EDIT: I've used this primer a couple of times now and I can't say I'm a huge fan. I don't think it does much for making my foundation last longer and the texture of it is nothing to write home about. I think I just need to play with it some more and see which foundation would work the best with it.


NARS Blush in Orgasm
This is definitely a cult favorite and a blush that people can't stop talking about. I had to get my hands on it and see what all the fuss is about!


EDIT: I can see why everyone loves this blush now. I like the way it sits on my skin, but I wouldn't say this is my HG blush like some people. There is also a lot more shimmer in this blush than I expected.






Dior Addict Lipstick in 762 Paris
I've also never tried any of the Dior's lipsticks and I'm always looking for a good colored pink. I love this shade. It's not too sheer and it's not to rosy. Just the perfect pink!


EDIT: I've worn this a couple of times now and I still can't get over how much I love the pink. It almost reminds me of tinted lip balm and the best part is that it's still super moisturizing.




3 comments:

Mar said...
August 30, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I am loving that NARS Orgasm! can;t wait to see you wear it :) feel free to drop by my blog if you have the time!

Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

Donna ♥ Baby said...
August 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM

i think im the only one in the world who doesent have orgasm by nars. i had a sample of that korres primer and i loved idt!

adthenshesmiled said...
August 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM

@Mar Thanks! Your blog is so pretty! Totally following!

@Donna Baby haha I thought I was the last one to get it! Don't worry it's gonna be a complete impulse buy lol I think I need to play with the korres primer some more. what kinda foundation do u use with it?

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.