July 2011 Favorites!!

Man July sure flew by! I can't believe it's August and school is almost starting and summer is over =(




I had a hard time picking favorites this month, just bc it was such a hot sweaty month and I really didn't use a lot of make up products. I basically spent half the month moving apartments, so not much going on in the face area.


Brazillian Nut Shea Sugar Scrub
OHMYGOD! The smell of this scrub is AMAZING!! It smells like you want to eat it. It smells like chocolate hazelnut and you can smell it just opening the jar. The scrub is a little harsher than others I've tried, but it gets the job done. The strange thing I found about it, is that the scrub doesn't melt away like most sugar scrubs do with water.




Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo/Conditioner
I received a sample of this with my free Target beauty bag and I LOVED it. I had to wait a long time to purchase this, just bc my area is so remote that new things take a long time to get here. I love the way it makes my hair feel. The smell is average, nothing to write home about. I actually don't like it, but the quality of the shampoo/conditioner is good enough that I don't mind.


UD All Nighter Setting Spray
I love this spray! It actually works and makes my  make up last 24+ hrs. I've even moved my apt with this one, sweated, and still looked like I just applied my make up. I only have the travel size bottle, but a little goes a long way!


Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss - Goldfish
I admit, I bought this gloss purely bc it was Hello Kitty. But after using it a couple of times, I love it! In my opinion, it doesn't really work like a gloss, but more like a tinted lip balm. It tastes fabulous and created the perfect rosy pink.




EOS Lip Balm - Sweet Mint
I am slowly working my way through this and believe it, it's a lot of product. This flavor is my favorite by far (and yes I've tried all of them).  I like the hint of mint and i also like that it makes your lips tingle when you apply it. I usually like to wear this before bed or before applying lipstick. If you haven't tried this flavor, I recommend it!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.