Hurricane Survival!?

I saw this article on SHEfinds [via Be Better Blog] and I thought it was brilliant! What does every girl need during a hurricane!? A good pair of rain boots!


I live on the east coast and Irene is about to hit certain parts. I go to school in the mountains so we aren't really affected by it all, but a lot of people from Norfolk and VA beach are evacuating here.



All of these boots are available at Zappos.com

First up ... the famous Burberry rainboots. These retail for $195. Available here!


The next up ... I love these boots by Hunter! They're bright colored and tall so no water will get in! Available here!



Here are the rainboots that I current have. They're by Paul Frank and I bought them off of Karmaloop.com YEARS ago. I only wear them when there is light rain because they're short and sometimes water does get in.

Source

There are so many rainboots out there, these are just a couple of my favorites.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.