Haul: Ulta

I wasn't planning on participating in the Purminerals deal, but it was too good to pass up. I saw that some bloggers had a sample in their Birchbox and they loved it. It was buy1 get 1 free. How could I pass that up!?



NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pure Gold and Bronze
I bought my first jumbo pencil during a sale and it was the cult favorite Milk. I'm absolutely in love with the texture and the color payoff. These were buy one get one 50% off.




Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Foundation - Golden Medium
It's all natural and contains no harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives. It also has powder, foundation, concealer, and SPF15. At $26 for both, it was totally worth it to try out and take a chance.





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.