Haul: Ulta

I had one of those coupons for $3.50 off a $10 purchase and I was just browsing around Ulta when I remembered something I wanted to buy! I ended up getting more than I thought I would, which is always the case when I go to Ulta. UGGGH.




There's been a lot of reviews on the Real Technique's make up brushes. I was hesitant to try them, but the price was really good and Samantha Chapman is a guru so why not. They didn't have a lot of selection, so I bought the last 2 they had in stock. I got a foundation brush and a powder brush.



So far I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the powder brush and not so much with the foundation brush. You think with the shape of it, it would help with foundation application. Nope. It's scratchy and makes it harder to put on my foundation. This brush might be a return item for me.




I've also been on a quest to try out all of Benefit's boxed powders. I already own 2, so I picked up 2 more in the store. I'm hoping these will be good bc they were a bit on the pricey side at $28 a piece.


I got the bronzer called 10 and the Dandelion blush (I should have waited bc it's a 500 point perk for VIBs @ Sephora right now).




Dandelion is a soft pink color with a little bit of shimmer.








The 10 bronzer is 2 toned with one side being pink champagne color and the other side being a milk chocolate colored bronzer.





Pink, Bronzer, Blended
Last thing I picked up was another Cargo Blue Ray HD Powder in 30
This is my go to powder in the winter time, but I haven't been using it as much bc it's not the right shade. I picked up one shade darker and I'm hoping it will work. 




I opened the box and darn it, it looks like someone has dropped the powder! It's cracked and the case is falling apart. I need to take it back.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.