Haul: Ulta



Smashbox Studio Skin 18 hr Wear Hydrating Foundation with SPF10
This is Smashbox's new foundation and the sales girl was raving about it so much, I ended up purchasing it. She told me it was even better than the MUFE HD foundation. We will see about that. I was matched to 2.4




The best part about this foundation is the squeeze pump. It makes dispensing foundation a lot easier and more sanitary.



I also ended up purchasing the Smashbox Photo Finish in Hydrating
The packaging is new. It's not the pump anymore and it's a squeeze tube. I was hoping that I would like this formula as much as the others bc sometimes I get dry patches.



Tarte Amazonian clay 12hr blush in blissful
This is another cult favorite and I had to try it. I didn't do a lot of research before hand so I didn't know which color I wanted to buy. I just randomly picked a color.







1 comments:

G A B Y said...
August 12, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Wow that Tarte blush looks amazing!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.