Haul: Too Faced

I guess I wasn't too upset with Too Faced after that FAILED effort that I swore off of it. I was really interested in getting a couple of things off of their fall collection but my Sephora didn't have everything. I really wanted the smokey eye palette but that was sold out too.




Too Faced Eyeshadow Brushes Essential 3 Piece Set
I always buy eyeshadow brushes and I never really know what I'm doing or if I'm doing it right. This was a total impulse buy and I was definitely a sucker for the packaging. They have a pretty pink handle and they come in a pretty pink tube.




It comes with:
  • liner/smudger brush
  • lid/smoker brush
  • crease/blender brush
The website claims that they're all made with "Teddy Bear Hair", an exclusive, super soft, cruelty free and luxurious synthetic fiber.





Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner - Perfect Black
I'm always in the market for a good eyeliner especially a waterproof one. The sales girl at Sephora told me that she uses this one everyday and that it lasts for 8 hrs plus. I tried it on my hand and it didn't smudge and lasted through multiple hand washings too.





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.