Haul: Too Faced Fails; Hautelook.com

The other day, I posted about the 3 custom palettes for $21. I know what a bargain right!?


The way the custom palette works, is that you can choose a face product (2 blushes and 1 bronzer), choose an eyeshadow duo (I think there were 5 choices) and choose between one of the deluxe samples (glitter liner, lip gloss, or shadow insurance).


Well that turned out to be a big fat fails! Apparently Too faced had a glitch and there were too many orders placed and not enough palettes to actually sell. I read somewhere that over 4,000 orders were placed, but they only had 100 palettes to sell.


The offered everyone a 25% off coupon and a box of samples. This was the funny part. I got this huge pink box in the mail and all it contained was 3 tiny dinky samples.


This big box ...
... with these little samples!!
I got the the lip injection extreme in pillow punch and a sample of their Lips of Luxury lipsticks on a card. The colors are cupcake and totally nude.


Look at this dinky DELUXE sample.
Lips of Luxury - Cupcake and Totally Nude
And since I technically spent $75, I also received the cruelty-free Kabuki Brush. Boy was this a big disappointment! I thought this was at least going to be a decent size, noooo it's super small! ANND they didn't include the the deluxe Sun Bunny Bronzer.



Dear Too Faced ... step your game up! I know this was free BUT the glitch was completely your fault. Don't try to blame it on third party bullsh*t.


I also picked up a back up of my Rock and Republic powder. I love love LOVE it so much that I had to get another one. I don't think they're making it anymore so now is the time to stock up. I believe this was $11 plus shipping, which is not bad AT ALL.


3 comments:

G A B Y said...
August 9, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Wow, Too Faced sucks! Did you try complaining to them?

KTisaQT said...
August 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Did the give you your money back?!

adthenshesmiled said...
August 9, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Oh yea! A bunch of people tried to complain, but they blamed it on a third party website and stuff like that. It's really not cool since I love their products!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.