Haul: TJ Maxx

I think I need to ban myself from going here bc all I do is spend waaaay too much money! My whole justification is that retail it would cost twice as much and then I talk myself into buying it.


This trip was really spur of the moment and everything I bought was random.


I picked up 2 pairs of shoes. I've been a little obsessed with patent leather type of shoes lately and I just had to have these.


The first pair is black, patent leather, and by BCBG. I love these. They're exactly like the grey ones I bought earlier in the week. They're also super comfy even though the heel is high. I would have prefered a 1/2 size smaller but I wanted them so bad, I'll use a shoe thingy.




The second pair are nude, patent leather pumps by Guess. I've been eyeballing these for a really long time. It was the very last pair and I just had to get them. You can never have too many nude shoes bc they go with just about everything.




Last couple of things were from TheBalm. Of course it's more make up!




The first thing I picked up was called Mary-Lou Manizer. According to the package (which is super cute!), it's a powder that can be used as a shimmer, shadow, or highlighter. I'm always looking for a good highlighter and this seemed like the perfect shade.








The next thing I bought was called The Frat Boy. It's a pretty peachy color with slight shimmer. It can be used as a powder (I think they mean blush) or shadow. I'm gonna use it as a blush.






Last thing I got was BalmShlter, it's a tinted moisturizer with SPF18. There wasn't a specific color so I assume it just oxidizes to fit your face color? At least I didn't find a face color on the box, but looking on the Sephora website, it comes in 3 shades. Oops! I got lucky and got medium.





1 comments:

Becky said...
August 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Great haul! I like the nude heels (^_^)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.