HAUL: TJ Maxx

I had to run and pick up a couple of things for the bf, so I decided to stop at TJ Maxx too. I love that they always get new products and I def was not disappointed.




Maidenform Lingerie Wash Bag
It's about damn time I bought one of these! I keep trying to wash multiple bras in the wash and it just turns into a big tangled mess! These wash bags help keep your bras from losing shape and tangling with your other clothes!




Juicy Couture Frothy Shower Gel
I'm such a sucker for anything Juicy, especially in the bath and fragrance department. This shower gel was locked away in one of those anti-theft devices and I couldn't get a good whiff of it, but being the sucker I am, I bought it anyways.




I got it home and opened up the package... would you believe it's to die for? It's a large see through glass dispenser with a pink terry cloth material inside. There is a large Juicy logo on the front. This was such a steal at $7.99




T3 Boost Heat Seeking Iron Booster
This was also a steal at $2.99
I'm not sure if they discontinued it and that's why it was so cheap. I've already used this a couple of times and I love it! The formula isn't sticky and not very heavy either for my thin hair. It just tames the fly-aways and gives my hair a nice shine. I think I saw this on Hautelook.com for twice as much!




Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

I was surprised to see this at TJ Maxx, epecially at the price of $7.99
I've never had anything by Elizabeth Arden so I'll let you know how this goes.






3 comments:

G A B Y said...
August 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM

I have never heard of a lingerie wash bag before, but it seems like a great idea!

adthenshesmiled said...
August 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM

oh man! they're the best but I always lost them! If I don't use one of these my bras all come out tangled and ruined!

Pandora`s Box said...
September 9, 2011 at 2:54 AM

OMG I love the packaging of you juicy couture shower gel. Such a steal.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.