Haul: Sephora

I'm not gonna lie. I went home for the weekend and I went a little Sephora happy. By that, I mean I went 3 times in 2 days and 2 different locations. I have been Sephora deprived for about 2 months so I was definitly like a kid unleashed in a candy store. 




I'm gonna separate this haul into a couple of different posts, just so I'm not throwing a bunch of pictures at everyone.

I've been having serious foundation ADD. I've purchased 3 new foundations this weekend (not all from Sephora) but just because I had access to them. If I had to order online then I probably wouldn't have.

Everyone raves about the Makeup Forever HD Foundation  and I finally got myself out from underneath a stone and purchased it! I'm shade 123.



I love the packaging. It has a nice pump and it also feels sturdy.



This shade is actually the match to NC35 for MAC and I'm in my summer color right now so I'm NC40, but this shade is right on.



I also got a sample of the Bare Essentuals trio (apparently it's with a $25 purchase). It's the same one from the emails that they sent out for beauty insiders. I didn't have to actually print out the email, I just showed the sales girl on my cell phone.  


This foundation is a bit pricey, but I like the way it covers. It does almost full coverage but feels like medium. I think it's worth the price!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.