Haul: MAC

MAC Semi-precious Mineralize Skinfinish in Crystal Pink
I have so many powders and blushes but i have nothing like this in my collection. I was a little late jumpng on this or else I would have picked up all of them. I really wanted the Pearl one but they were sold out.


The website describes this as “pink champagne base with inner circle of pink, mid-tone green, and bronze.” 


When the center is swirled together, it ended up with a slightly rose colored brown with subtle gold shimmer. The outer edge is a pinky champagne sheen. I love this as a highlighter, but you have to use a light hand or else your face looks like a disco ball.


Outer, Inner, Together Swirled
I've been wanting this foundation for a while now, just because I like full coverage foundations (which is why Revlon's Colorstay is one of my favorites) and every other foundation I tried, I don't think it did very much or covered very much.


I heard that this foundation breaks out a lot of people, but I haven't had that problem yet. 




I also picked up the Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I've never used powder foundations before so I'm hoping for days that I want a lighter coverage, this will work. And plus it's been so hot here that I don't really wear makeup unless it's for work.


I'm NC40 right now as a summer shade.






0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.