Haul: INGLOT Part 2 (with swatches)

The bags are always so pretty!
I purchased 2 blushes from Inglot. One is from their regular face blush collection and one is from their AMC face blush collection. The only difference is that AMC stands for ‘Advanced Makeup Components’ and Inglot’s AMC products are supposed to be long-wearing, waterproof and sweatproof and also more pigmented than their other products.

This is the regular face blush in No. 34.


This is the AMC face blush in No. 58



I also have swatches of the eyeshadows from the other day. I was really really surprised when I swatched everything bc the texture was so creamy and the pigmentation was great! I was expecting just average shadows, maybe even a little chaulky BUT it was nothing like that. I am definitely going to have to go back and purchase another freedom palette!!


Finally put my shadows in their spot


In sunlight
Natural light
In sunlight
Natural light

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.