Haul: Forever21

Forever21 has definitely gotten better about organization, but it's still super messy. I can never really find what I'm looking for and the sizes are never consistent.


I went to a wedding last weekend, so I was forced to actually go into a store and pick something out. Funny thing is that two of the outfits I tried on, people at this wedding were actually wearing.


I forgot to take a picture of the actual dress, but it was just a little black dress made from jersey knit material.


I love things that are printed and matched with a solid which is why this dress was a hit for me. It's a little longer than dresses that I normally buy, but I really like the pink print and the skirt was a thicker quality too.




I also really like asymetrical things and this top was on shoulder with a ruffle design. It's super cute and a pretty teal color. The only complaint is that the material gets wrinkley really fast.




The last thing I picked up was another top. It's a poncho style with a pretty flower print on it. I have been pretty obsessive with these tops lately and can't stop buying them.





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.