Haul: Body Central, VS, BBW

I went on a mission today at the mall. I should have know it was going to be a big fat fails bc our local mall NEVER has anything good or useful. And especially since school just started, all the stores were ravished over.


I went into Charlotte Russe specifically looking for a certain top and a certain skirt from their website. I knew exactly what I wanted and it was going to be a quick trip. Lord behold, everything was sold out and the sales ladies had no idea what I was talking about! One of them told me that the skirt sold out weeks ago ... I could have sworn it just became available online.


So I went home and placed an order online! UGH I hate it bc the shipping sucks!


But before I left the mall, I stopped by a couple of stores. 


I had an Angel's Reward card that I had to use before the end of the month, so I went into VS and picked up a pair of their Yoga Shorties. I was so torn between the cropped pants and the shorties, but I picked up the shorties bc I don't own anything like them.




I brought them to the register and the tag said they cost $29.50, but they rang up only $15. Woot! What a deal! They also had a special for a $5 laptop cause with every Pink purchase. So all in all, I only spent $10.50 after my Angel's Rewards!!


There are rhinestones on the pink words
My $5 laptop case
I also stopped by Bath and Body Works. I needed some hand soap for my bathroom. I was only going to buy one, but the sales lady somehow talked me into buying FIVE OF THEM and a CANDLE!! How in the world ... I'm such a sucker!



The candle was 50% off
The last place I stopped was Body Central. I normally don't shop in there bc their clothes isn't very well made, but they had an end of the summer special. I got three tops for $6.99 each. That's a really good deal!


First top ... Orange with beaded neackline





Second top ... White with big brown beads in a halter style




Last top ... Gray with white lace in layers




Well that's it for now. What are some of you ladies buying lately!?

2 comments:

G A B Y said...
August 27, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Love the lace top!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.