Blanket Coats are in this Fall!?

I can't believe this is a fall trend this year. It's reminiscent of when me and my parents used to take vacations in the Winter and when we would stop for food (usually a cheapie diner), they would wrap me up in one of their hideous blankets and drag in inside. This trend will always being a smile to my face just for that.


But on the real side, who is going to actually participate in this trend? It seems a little too trendy for me and after the style's out, who would touch my leftover blanket coats.


Here's some of Elle's recommendations ...


Lindsay Thornburg's Mid-Length Cloak, Available at Oak.

Hel Looks, Helskini, Finland
Seen at Derek Lam
Wool-blend cape, A.L.C., $693, collection at barneys.com
Wool-blend poncho, Madewell, $275, visitmadewell.com

3 comments:

Lisa said...
August 31, 2011 at 2:34 PM

heheh it's not really me either.. i prefer a cape!! :)

Jayme and Mendi said...
August 31, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Love this post and we love the last pick.
Just followed you and would love for you to check out our blog and follow back if you like. Thanks!
http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

Jayme & Mendi

Style Journey said...
September 1, 2011 at 11:31 AM

These are not for me! It's funny that you can find some humor in this though! Some trends are definitely meant to stay on the runways, lol!

Heather

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.