REVIEW: Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Blow Dryer

So I've had this dryer for a little over a week and I think I'm ready to give it a review.


The dryer is a professional one so it is a lot heavier than my old drugstore one. I don't mind the weight bc I have pretty thin hair and it doesn't take a lot of time to dry.


I have discovered that the dryer does reduce the frizz on the top of my hair. I thought maybe it was the shampoo and conditioners I was using, but I switched them and still got the same results.


Another plus is the quick drying time. It used to take me about 10 mins to dry my hair, but now it's more like 5 mins and I love it! It's perfect for someone lazy like me!


The one complaint I have is the temperature. The settings are a little bit off. The dryer has 2 temperture settings, a cool button, and 2 speeds (low and high). The lower heat setting feels like the dryer is not producing any heat at all, while the higher setting produces heat, but it doesn't feel very hot either.


I'm not sure if it's the technology, but the dryer doesn't feel like it's super hot even on high but it does get the job done and it dries my hair relatively quickly, so I can't really complain all that much.


Overall, if you are looking for a mid grade hair dryer, I would recommend this one. It's good quality and if you buy it off Folica.com, they're always having a sale or deal. And the shipping is super fast! I got mine in about 2 days! 

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.