NOT Beauty related but super excited none the less

So recently I've been looking at TVs. I've had old school style TVs for most of my college career. The first one was given to me by a friend and the second one was given to me by an ex-bf. I never had to buy them.


I told my dad that i wanted a new TV just to see his reaction and surprisingly, he was all for it. He just didnt want me to bring the old TVs back to the house after college. I could hear my mom in the background saying she didn't want the old piece of junks either LOL


So my friend and I went and picked out this 32 inch Sharp. He was the TV expert and I was a deer in the headlights.  I nodded at everything he said and pretended that I knew what he was talking about. 1080p? 760p? 29'? 32? 55'?


Lord was I lost but we finally came home with this bad boy ...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.