Mini Haul: LoveMode, Amazon

So recently I've done some online shopping. I mean not anymore than usual because at my apartment, we get 3 packages a week and I'm on a first name basis with the UPS man.


Funny story, I had a package sent to a friend's house and he delivers in that neighborhood too. He noticed my name on the package and asked me if I lost something. It took me a minute, but then the light bulb clicked on! I was moving so I didn't know where I was going to be when I bought from Hautelook and so I had the package sent to a friend's. THAT is what happens when your friends with the USP man.


The first thing I purchased was from LoveMode. I actually found this clothing company from another Blogger (Sorry I can't remember who it is right now). They're like a F21, but this company constantly offers sales and free shipping. 



Right now, they're running a 30% off and free shipping sale. I bought a beige lace dress. It was only $13.89. I've ordered from here before and the shipping is decent and the quality is good too! I plan on wearing this dress to a wedding.


I like to do a lot of my ordering from Amazon because I get free shipping and the products come super fast. I read on another blogger's website that they love the Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser. They use it to remove their make up and most times, I get really lazy before bed and forget to take off my make up, so a one step cleaner is perfect.



I also bought some jello shot cups from Amazon. I plan on making red, white, and blue jello shots on July 4th so I needed some cups with lids.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.