June Favorites 2011!!

Woohoo! I'm on time again for favorites! This is super exciting because I'm always late and this month was a little tight also bc I'm moving. I have a couple of beauty items, a couple of body items, and a couple of nothing related fashion items. Enjoy!

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Honey Dipped
I got this in my Birchbox and I love it! The color is the perfect balance for my darker summer complexion and it gives your face a nice glow. The only complaint is the packaging. I think it's a little cheap and doesn't really looks like it holds up in travel.
 Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Scandel
I never really paint my nails the same color twice and i love this color for summer! You can kinda see it in the picture above. It's a bright happy pink.


Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Foundation
I just recently got this foundation and it's one of my favorites. I wouldn't say that it was better than my Revlon ColorStay but I do love it a lot. The range of colors is great and the staying power is 8 hrs plus!


Olay Silk Whimsy Body Lotion
I love the smell of this lotion. It reminds me of spring.

Nivea Touch of Moisturizing Body Wash - Cashmiere
The smell of this body wash is amazing. It's super affordable too. I got this at Target on sale for $3.49. The consistency is a little strange bc it's supposed to have shimmer in it, but I like it.

Not You Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
This spray is great for when you are about to curl or blow dry your hair. I actually have it in right now bc my hair is braided. It gives it a good texture for your curls to hold and the smell is great too! It's like I spent a day at the beach.

Studio Gear Lipstick in Divine
I love the color of this lipstick. It's the perfect nude without looking like concealer on my lips. The formula is super moisturizing and it doesn't cause my lips to peel either.


Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush
I love this brush! It's my go to, must have in my bag brush. I use it to apply my setting powder and it's always does a good job.


E.L.F. Studio Flat Top Brush
This is the best investment I have ever spent. It was only $3 and most times, you can get it for cheaper. I actually own 2 of these. One is for applying liquid foundation and the other one is for bronzer and blush. This brush is also great for buffing foundation.


Pixi Brightening Primer
This primer is a little pricey at $30, but I like the texture and canvas it turns my skin into. It also makes my foundation last a lot longer. I only use this during the summer to give my skin a nice glow before I put on foundation, during the winter, it makes me look ghostly.

Louis Vuitton Speedy 25
I have been using this bag religiously. I debated for a long time if I should get the 25 or the 30, but the 30 just seemed too big. You wouldn't believe how much stuff you can fit into this bag!

Michael Kors Watch
This is my favorite purchase this entire summer. I get complements on it all the time and it's the perfect accessory for night or day!

3 comments:

Katie Abshier said...
July 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I love all of the nivea products..check out my June favorites..I had the body wash and the lotion =]

KTisaQT said...
July 4, 2011 at 8:27 PM

OMG i love that michael kors watch!!! JEALOUS!!!

adthenshesmiled said...
July 4, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Thanks! Totally got it on sale at tj maxx

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.