Haul: Smartbargains, TJ Maxx, Target

I work for a hotel and recently we got a memo about dress code. We are not allowed to wear certain footwear *flipflops* which I can understand but at the same time, no one sees us behind the counter. So I visited my local TJ Maxx and bought some pumps.


They didn't have a lot of selection bc I guess it's wedges and sandals season. So I did the best I could. I got a pair of Jessica Simpson gray pumps. They were $39.99, which is pretty cheap for JS shoes.



I also stopped at Target which is next door to TJ and I am definitely incapable of going inside and NOT buying anything. I love their clothes and our mall down here sucks, so if I ever need anything I usually go to Target.


I bought 2 bras from the clearance section. I normally like to buy my bras from VS, but these were pretty cheap and they're good for everyday wear.





I bought a couple of dresses.The first dress is a beach cover up, but I like to wear those to run errands. The pattern is really unique. It has gray and beige lace stripes.





The next dress I bought was a simple black speghetti dress. I was thinking about wearing this dress to a wedding in Aug. I never know what to wear.



The last place I ordered from was SmartBargains. They have a designer clothing sale annually and this year I missed all the goodies, but I did manage to snag a pair of Joe's Jeans. This pair are jeggings and normally, Joe's run around $100+ and I got these pair of jeggins for $15 with free shipping. I love deals!




4 comments:

Katie Abshier said...
July 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Awesome find on the bras. I'm the same way..VS all the way! but I've been frustrated with their cotton bras lately. The heels are super cute..Great haul!

adthenshesmiled said...
July 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Thanks =)

Yea I picked up a couple of the pink bras and I find that they just aren't as good as the more expensive ones. Thats super frustrating cause I was hoping for a cheaper alternative

Katie said...
July 2, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Yeah, I've worn target ones before and they are decent. For that price, who can complain..that's a steal! I need to get some more bras. lol.

Katie said...
July 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you!! http://katharinedianne.blogspot.com/2011/07/stylish-blogger-award.html

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.