Haul: Sephora Part II

Hey guys! So this post is to finish up my Sephora haul. I actually made a second purchase for my cousin, but I bought the same amount of things (literally the SAME things lol)


I took pictures of the samples and the gifts with purchase.


The first part of my haul was all things from the Sephora Collection. The last couple of things I picked up were the tokidoki Prisma Lip Gloss in Sandy and two Harajuku Lovers Pencil Cases. One is clear and the other one is solid. These were only $5 as well. 



I also picked up the Korres Showergel Duo in Fig and Guava Tropical Fruit. This was $5 as well. The smell of these is more earthy than fruity.

The VERY last thing was from TARINA TARANTINO and it's from their Electric Butterfly Fashion Collection. I just picked up a lip gloss cause it was $5 as well and usually the quality from Tarina Tarantino is prety decent.


I received 2 sets of the usual samples, but I also got the Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder deluxe sample in Medium and the 'surprise' 10 samples (code: surprise).



Surprise Sample Bag

Medium Color

3 comments:

Lisa said...
July 30, 2011 at 3:21 AM

OHH obsessed with the tokidoki lip gloss haha just because the packaging is so freakin' cute! and the harajuku case!!

adthenshesmiled said...
July 30, 2011 at 7:36 PM

@Katie Thanks!

@Lisa I'm such a sucker for packaging!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.