Haul: Sephora Part I

I feel like I have been Sephora deprived. I've been moving this week and there was a pretty decent sale going on, so I decided to treat myself. I got like 15 things for $50. I got suckered into the free shipping deal and they have a code right now (SURPRISE) where you can get 10 different samples for free.
Of course, everything I bought was from the sale section and somethings I'm going to keep for myself and somethings I'm going to gift away. I know my little cousin loves little nick-nacks so I wanted to get her some of the random stuff.


I split the haul into 2 parts bc I didn't want to bombard you with pictures! lol


I bought a couple of different things from the SEPHORA COLLECTION. I've been wanting to try out the quality of their make up, but I feel for the price of Sephora brand, I can get something name brand. I'm just weird like that. 


I bought 2 bottles of the Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation. I looked on the foundation matrix and I was between colors, so I bought it in both D30 and D33. If it's lighter, I can always save it for the colder months. ANNNND the best part was that it was FIVE DOLLARS! It's even cheaper than the drug store brands. Now I just hope it's as good.
The foundation when swatched was kinda watery but bleneded out pretty well. I tried both colors and good thing I bought 2 shades, bc mixed together, they're perfect for my skin tone!


Another thing I bought from the SEPHORA COLLECTION was something called a Sun Disk in 01 Copper. I believe this is just a bronzer, but the part that interested me was that it was a peachy copper glow. I think this will be pretty for contouring too. This was also $5 and got great reviews!
I can't believe the size!! There is slight shimmer in it, but you don't notice it when applied.
I bought 2 pencils from the SEPHORA COLLECTION, one is the Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium and the other is the Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Ultra Green, The brow pencil was $3 and the liner was $1. I love bright colored liners and I love my 24/7 ones from UD, so I'm hoping this will be a good dupe.
On first swipe, the Flashy Liner goes on super smooth!
The last things that I bough from the SEPHORA COLLECTION were their Mineral Loose Powder Foundation. I've tried Bare Minerals before and I ended up being allergic to it, so I'm hoping this is a cheaper substitute (Hopefully waaaaay cheaper @ $3). I'll probably wear this over my foundation as a finishing powder. I got it in Medium 30 and Mat Tan 35. 

Well that's part I for my sephora haul. Look for part II soon!!

1 comments:

Katie said...
July 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I might have to try their foundation..I'm tired of mine lol

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.