Haul: L'Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss

So I finally bit the bullet and bought some of these new lip glosses. I love the way the packaging and the colors looks, but I was still hesitant because I don't love anything from L'Oreal. 


The claim is that these glosses are light weight, high shine, long-lasting, and super moisturizing with Omega-3, Argan oil, and vitamin E. So at $7 a tube, they're cheaper than counter brands, so I ended up picking four.




There are 16 colors total, but my Wal-Mart didn't have but a few. The colors I got were Watermelon Splash, Peach Fuzz, Golden Splash, and Baby Blossom.




Watermelon Splash is a hot pink color and the display at my store had the model wearing it. When I swatched this color, it was pretty much clear. It had a slight pink sheen to it, but nothing like the hot pink that the model was wearing.


Baby Blossom is a light baby pink. I don't know how I feel about this color because I think the tube I got was defective. I can not seem to swatch the color without the gloss separating from the color. 


Peach fuzz is a rich peach color. It doesn't have any shimmer in it and the pigmentation is really pretty.


Golden Splash is very similar to Peach Fuzz, except this color has golden shimmers in it. I expected this color to be very clear, but the swatch surprised me! It is actually very pigmented.


I love the smell of the glosses. It reminds me of vanilla cupcakes and candy. But if you don't like the fake sugary taste, this gloss will not be for you.


The color pigmentation varies between the different colors. I found the peachy colors to have way more pigmentation than the pinkish colors. The lasting power of these glosses are very weak. I would say mine lasted about 45 mins to an hour. 




The consistency of these glosses are rich without being super thick. 


 In some ways, this gloss also reminds me of the beautiful packaging behind Lancome’s Juicy Tubes, with its pretty gold foil and lettering (those retail for $18 each).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
May 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity for your post is simply excellent and that i could assume you're a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to stay updated with impending post. Thank you one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

My website Pur Essence Anti Wrinkle

Anonymous said...
May 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this website includes awesome and in fact good
material for readers.

Also visit my web page ... garciniacambogias.net

Anonymous said...
May 19, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Hello all, here every one is sharing these kinds of knowledge, so it's fastidious to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this website daily.

Also visit my web page Order Garcinia Cambogia

Anonymous said...
May 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I feel that is among the most important info for me.
And i am glad studying your article. However
should remark on few normal issues, The website
taste is great, the articles is truly excellent : D. Excellent process, cheers

Also visit my web blog ... Le parfait skin care

Anonymous said...
May 24, 2013 at 7:21 PM

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Bless you!

Here is my webpage: Lift serum pro

Anonymous said...
May 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking
to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Also visit my blog post: fat burnig pills

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.