Favorite products of right now!

I saw this on another blogger's site, so I decided to list some of my favorite things so far this year. 

Makeup
Foundation:  I love my MAC Select SPF 15 but I really want to try the MUFE HD foundation

Concealer: Two Faced Absolutely Flawless for most things + Benefit Boi-ing for blemishes

Powder: Rock and Republic Exhibition Pressed Powder

Blush: Benefit CORALista or NARS Deepthroat

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola or Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Honey Dipped

Highlight: Hard Candy in Pin Up

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Eyeliner: Cargo High Pigment in black or Cyber Colors gel eyeliner

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP or Two Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyelash curler:  Shu Uemura

Mascara: Dior Show

Lipstick: Studio Gear in Divine

Lipgloss: LipFusion Infatuation Liquid Shine in Angelic 

Nail polish: Essie in Tart Deco


Body
Shower gel/soap: Nivea Touch of Moisturizing in Cashmere 

Body lotion/cream:  Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture 

Body exfoliator: Juicy Couture Body Scrub

Hand cream: L'Occatine

Lip balm/treatment: EOS in Sweet Mint

Perfume:  Viva La Juicy


Face
Cleanser: Philopsy Purity One Step Cleanser

Toner/lotion: Nivea Visage Refreshing toner

Moisturizer: None

Facial mask: None

Exfoliator: Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure

Makeup remover: Neutrogena wipes or Sonia Kashuk Eye Mak up Remover


What are some of your favorite products?

3 comments:

sjmwell said...
July 11, 2011 at 1:16 PM

load's of people have said the mufe hd foundation is really good!

i'm also have a giveaway if you'd like to enter:
http://www.sjmwelll.blogspot.com

xx

Jessica-Marie said...
July 11, 2011 at 2:33 PM

I love all your favorite beauty products !! <3 I really really wanted to try out the rock republic powder though :)

Please check out my cute Forever21 tools & accessories giveaway !
(It's my first one :) )

www.happykikay.blogspot.com

adthenshesmiled said...
July 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Hautelook is having a sale on the powders! I bought a back up for $16 shipped!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.