Wait, wait, WAIT ... Smashbox makes BB Creams!?

So the newest fad in the beauty world right now are BB Creams. If you have no idea what BB Creams are, I refer you to this article here. It explains it a lot better than I can.


I told my mom about this 'new' trend and she laughed bc apparently this craze has been going on in Asia for AGES and it has just NOW caught on in the US. She always laughs bc we are always behind, well according to her. 


I just got this email like 10 secs ago and I had to share! Smashbox is introducing a new line of BB Creams. But I do believe that it's only available on QVC. I would def watch it to see what the hype is about.




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.