SET 619 - 15 PIECE PROFESSIONAL SET W/ DESIGNER CASE

This is the set of brushes I bought off Hautelook.com a couple of weeks ago. I haven't used them yet because I haven't washed them yet, but I just wanted to show you each brush up close. 

SET 619 - 15 PIECE PROFESSIONAL SET W/ DESIGNER CASE BY CROWN BRUSHES


Chisel Powder

Chisel Blush

Angle Blush

Foundation

Angle Blender

Oval Shadow

Blending Fluff

Flat Liner

Concealer

Lash Fan

Brow/Lash Groomer

Angle Liner 

Oval Lip

Mini Smudger

Round Crease

Faux Reptile Case

2 comments:

Designer Case said...
July 16, 2011 at 6:40 AM

I always finding for best brushes, and from your blog I am getting good information.

adthenshesmiled said...
July 16, 2011 at 3:45 PM

aww thank you! I also highly recommend the Sonia Kashik brushes if you are looking for cheaper alternatives. Those are available at target.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.