It's not the end, but a pause ...



Recently, a friend of mine accepted a job in a town about 2.5 hrs away. We all went to a restaurant called Kabuki and had a little dinner for him.

I'm really torn because I've been really good friends with him for years and recently we had a falling out. We still talk, but it's not the same and we are basically strangers. It makes me sad to think about it.

I'm also hard headed too, so I won't be the first one to say I'm sorry. It doesn't help either that he's selfish and only cares about himself. So he definitely won't ever be the first one to say he's sorry. I wish him all the best luck at his new job!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.