I Heart Tarjaaaay!

So I went to Target this morning to pick up more sunscreen. I have been using the new Australian Gold SPF 8 with Bronzer and let me tell you, it works! I've only been in the sun a couple of hours and I am significantly darker than I was before. It was time for me to switch to something with little bit of a higher sunscreen.



I bought the Aveeno SPF 30 Sunscreen for your face and I also bought Coppertone's SPF10 Dry Oil. Hopefully these won't break out my skin and it'll protect it.

I also picked up a new lotion. It's the Nivea Sun Kissed Radiant Skin in fair to medium. I don't know if this will do anything for my skin because I'm pretty dark right now, but hopefully it'll just help maintain my color. 

I also picked up a couple of things that beauty bloggers were raving about. I got the Seche Vite top coat. I am absolutely in love with my Out the Door top coat so I'm giving this a chance. I also picked up some of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. Apparently this is the newest sinsation when it comes to cleaning make up brushes. I did clean all my brushes today and I can say that it does turn your white brushes back to white! I'm not sure if I'm in love with it yet, but I will give it a couple more chances. I got it in mint but it comes in all sorts of scents.

I also stopped by the handbag section and they had a couple of clearance bags that weren't my style but then I saw the last messenger handbag I wanted when it first came out and jackpot! It's inspired by the Alexis Mulberry 'Alexa' bag. The best part was the price! It used to be $34.99 when it first came out.




The last thing I picked up was a beach towel. I needed a new one for the pool because I don't have a clue what I did with my old beach town. It was on sale for $8. It's a cute pink/orange zebra print.


1 comments:

Katie Abshier said...
June 3, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Nice haul! Great deal on the bag!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.