Haul: Target

Can anyone go to Target without buying a whole bunch of nonsense!? I can't do it. Everytime I go, I spend an arm and a leg. 


I'm planning on going to Las Vegas and LA in a couple of weeks and I really wanted a few new bathing suits. I couldn't decide what I wanted so I ended up getting three! I didn't buy any bottoms because I have a ton of them, but I did get some tops.


The first 2 tops are black and pretty similar. I like buying tops that can be worn as strapless too because I HATE tan lines.



I like it when the tops have these clasps instead of tying



The second top I got was white with teal bows. The white top makes me look tanner when I'm by the pool.



I also got two new dresses. The first one is by Mossimo Supply Co. It's a racerback tank dress. I got it in yellow because I found that I don't own anything that's really yellow.
The front

The back
The next dress I got was by Xhilaration. It's a floral printed cover up. I like the length of it and I can either wear it to the pool or to run errands.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.