Forever 21 Birthday Haulage!

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts but I've been really busy moving and working. I have to be out of my apartment on Saturday and I of course waited till the last minute so i'm rushing. I'll promise to post more pics soon!


This past Tuesday was my 24th birthday! And I celebrated with a little BBQ and a few drinks! ANNNND I also celebrated with a few little presents from F21. I was kinda mad because I could have gotten free shipping if I had just waited 1 more day, but oh well.


I've bought a lot of stuff from F21 online and this is the first time they sent me a free gift. I gave it to my roomate but it's a packet of masks for your face. And all of my lose things were wrapped up in a box. I was mildly surprised because usually they don't take such care.






I love the jewelry they have from their 'cheapie' line. I call it this because they have a lot of items for $1.50 


I got 2 of the same rings. They were each $1.50 and made of plastic. But I LOVE bows and just couldn't resist. The first ring is a cream color and the second ring is a hot pink color.




And the last jewelry purchase I made were these cute little bow studs. They were only $1.50




I also purchased 2 belts. They were from the fabulous finds line and super cheap. It's the spring time, so I figured you could never have to many beige/neutral belts.


The first one is a skinny leather like belt in the color cream. It looks great around the waist or higher around a printed dress.





The second belt I bought was a cream colored one as well but it has elastic and brown accents.





On to the clothes!! I was super excited to see all the pretty flower prints online and I bought this color block dress. The top is a cream color and the skirt is a pretty pink flower print.




I also picked up a printed skirt. It was only $6.50 so I thought why not. The color isn't as great as I thought it would be so I might end up returning it.




You can never have enough little black dresses right?! Especially this fabulous find. It was only $7.50. It's a one shoulder little black dress.




I normally only buy dresses from F21 but lately I've been super into poncho tops and this one caught my eye. I believe it also came in 1 or 2 other colors. I tried it on and it's super cute.! It's flowey and not very sheet so you don't need a tank or anything special.




And I saved the best for last. This is the dress I wore for my birthday! I'll do an outfit post later but I love it! It reminds me of rain-forests and jungles. I actually had a sweet little old lady tell me I looked great at the super market when I wore it LOL



1 comments:

Nancy StylenDecorDeals said...
June 10, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Happy Belated Birthday! I love the clothes and earrings you found at F21. Great b'day gifts to yourself!

I'm a new follower on GFC! Love your blog!
I would like to invite you to hop by and enter my Nally & Millie Slouch Top Giveaway (an $88 value). Ends Sunday! I reviewed the top in black and love it! I'm told it sells out at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. Hope you'll enter! http://bit.ly/iATrAM

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.