2011 June Birchbox!

I have to admit I like some other bloggers was slightly disappointed in my last couple of Birchboxes, just because it wasn't the products but more like I wasn't getting things that pertained to me. BUUUT I loved this month's birchbox! Well I've only used 1 thing out of it, but I love that one thing!










Kate Spade – Twirl perfume sample
I like the perfume, but not the initial spray. I like the way the smell settles after you spray it. It's a nice floral lavender smell.


Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion
According to the little card, this moisturizer isn't available in stores yet and I'm super excited to try it. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for things that work with it.


Herban Essentials – Orange Towelettes
I'm not a huge fan of oranges. It's partially because i'm allergic to them, but also because there are so many better smelling things out there. I've used antibacterial towelettes before but i prefer the gel better.


Laura Geller – Baked Blush n’ Brighten
The best part of my Birchbox is the full sized make up product!! It's LG's Baked Blush N’ Brighten in “Honey Dipped!” The color is a rich bronze and gives a nice glow. I use it as a contour yesterday and since I'm about NC40 right now, it shows up well on my skin. The only complaint is the packaging, for a retail of $28 it was made from cheap plastic.



Xen-Tan – Deep Bronze Luxe 
I'm excited to try this self tanner, but I'm afraid it won't work as well because I'm already pretty tan. My favorite self tanner is by sun labs so I don't know if i'm ready to switch to another one.


Here's some other blogger's Birchboxes! 


Source
Source
Source

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.