Ulta Haulageee ~ Part 1

I need to do better about my money but I LOVE makeup and every time I'm in a store, I always tell myself it's worth it. I went home for the weekend and I've already stopped at 2 ulta's and 2 Sephora's ... yes I know I have a problem. BUT every place carried different products.

This first Ulta I stopped into was strange. The layout was very different than the one I'm used to and the MUA was a MALE. I'm not saying that I discriminate, but he seemed very straight and very un-knowledgeable. I asked him a couple of different questions and he didn't seen to have any answers. oh geez.

Ulta was having a sale on polishes, OPI, China Glaze, etc. They were all Buy 2 get 1 free. This Ulta had all the displays but NO STOCK. And no one seemed to know when they would get any in. PS this Ulta was located in Fair Lakes Center, VA.

Benefit Bella Bamba $28
The description says that it's a 3D brightening pink face powder. It's supposed to amplify cheekbones and create the illusion of sculpted features. It's a bright pink with pale gold shimmer. It's pretty pigmented and so a little goes a long way. It also comes with a brush.

Benefit Hoola $28
This bronzer is true to color. It is super pigmented and lasts all day. 
Hoola Swatch (Source: Bubblegam)

Bamba Swatch (Source: Makeupandbeauty)
Benefit Stay Don't Stray $24
I love this primer! I don't use it for my eyeshadows bc I love my UD and Two Faced ones, but I love this primer for my under eye area. It helps my concealer stay put all day and it doesn't make it look cakey.
Butter London in Rosie Lee and Teddy Girl $14
Rosie Lee Swatch (Source: VampyVarnish)
Teddy Girl (Source: here)
Stila Convertable Color in Petunia $25


Swatches for the whole line (Source)
Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow Primer $19
Urban Decay Travel Size Supercurl Curling mascara $9
Urban Decay Lip Love Honey-Infused Lip Therapy in Taunt $16
Primer Potion, Mascara, Lipgloss


Taunt Swatch
Two Faced Lash Injection Mascara $21
I own a baby tube of this and I lost it. So I thought I would bite the bullet and just buy the full sized tube. It'll last me a while.
EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint $3.29
A lot of bloggers rave about this being their favorite EOS lip balm flavor and I wanted to try for myself. I have the Summer Fruit one and I'm still torn on that flavor. I think mine tastes really weird and not fruitty at all.
Palladio Eye Liner in Black $2.99
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush $7.99
I have a favorite dry shampoo called Psssst, but I saw a lot of people on youtube and blogs using this one, so I thought I would give it a try. The smell isn't as pleasant as I had hoped. My other one smells like perfume, but this one smells like cheap potpourri.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.